Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (3DS) (gamerip) (2017)

My nostalgia for this came is immense. It was the first Gameboy game I've ever owned and my favorite. I don't know how Nintendo improved it, but they did. Thanks for putting this up on here.

cool noises bro

Seriousl y, does anyone even check these before uploading them? Why do so many modern Nintendo songs have such horrible noises when you download them, but not when you listen to them through the website?

Wow, The game just came out and it's soundtrack immediately arrived, That was quick!

This is basically a redux of the original soundtrack with a few additions for Bowser's Minions (The new gamemode).

I t's feels more orchestrated than the original, but hey, it's up to you which is better.

No soundtrack issues either, seems like a perfect gamerip.

This is basically just a more orchestrated and higher-quality version of the original OST. I love both. The original has that classic GBA charm and still sounds great, while this is more modern.

Last edited:
Okay, so the remake of the first game in the series is the first I've played, and of course a staple of it is its nostalgic bangers. I honestly like the DX versions better than the originals, even though the originals are classics. Great game though, definitely would recommend playing it. And oh my god the credits music just makes me cry every time...

Back