Ratchet & Clank (PS2) (gamerip) (2002)

on the blarg depot, gaspar mp3 song, like 75% of the song is missing!

This was my favorite song in the entire game, sometimes i just kept the game on this level to hear the music.

Can you get a better rip of this any time soon and tell me how to rip the songs.

This is an awesome soundtrack! The game is great too. Although, the later games are better...but this soundtack isn't complete.... :-\

I do say, isnt there more planets in this game? meaning much more sounds? I find this to be alarming that many tracks are not here. Nice try though.

i have the coplete soundtracks of rachet and clank from the first to secret agent clank and size matters

there are 8 soundtracks now

i have the complete soundtracks of rachet and clank from the first to secret agent clank and size matters

there are 8 soundtracks now

i have them all from ratchet and clank 1, going commando, up your arsenal, deadlocked, size matters, secret agent clank, tools of destruction and quest for booty
and they are complete

This was a good start, but IT NEEDS FINISHING. Someone needs to upload the rest of the soundtrack, in order to do justice for the awesome game and its epic music. What furthers annoy me is that Qwark's HQ 1 is broken or a corrupted file, and it won't play.

If these two flaws can be updated and fixed, you'll make me and every other fan on here extremely happy.

Yes, yes... The music is great... they are words from a professional DJ. But, not all of the tracks are there and that really spoils the complete rip. At least there are some good ones on there such as Outpost X - 11 and Blackwater City. But, anyway... it could do more with all of the tracks on there.

i got a boner i got a boner i got a boner i got a boner i got a boner i got a boner i got a boner i got a boner i got a boner i got a boner i got a boner i got a boner i got a boner i got a boner

I Like the Soundtack from Ratchet and Clank, And I Also Like All of the Ratchet and clank Games.
So you don't have all of the music from It, Hu,Oh Well. Thanks for the Tracks you do Have.

Back