Golden Sun (GBA, Switch) (gamerip) (2001)

Kyah! I absolutely love the Golden Sun songs! Everything about Golden Sun rocks my world! My favorites are always the battle theme, title song, and world map. They're all just the best! Colosso, Sol Sanctum, lighthouses, and Saturos and Menardi themes are also great. Caves have puzzling music. Anyway, I'm so glad that they finally have GS songs on the internet!^^

While the Golden Sun music is a masterpiece, and I am a major fan of the series... I will review this with great caution and reservation.

This OST loses severe points as the quality of the music is very low. More specifically, this is a game rip. For most, hearing the GBA pumping out music is enough, but I'd rather listen to 192kbps-320kbps arranged pieces. Now the problem with these rips are that they are done POORLY. The music is cut off abruptly, and you can hear bits of the song looping back to the beginning before it is cut off on several pieces. If the timing was done right, it'd be fine... Or at least if fade outs were introduced.

Overall, this deserves a big fat 6. It's great to hear the music, but there's definitely huge room for improvement to disguise the fact that it's a rip.

I like track 7,and Saturos and Menardi theme, though more it should be enemy theme because it is used more than just with Saturos and Menardi, I'm just too lazy to say where. Here is a 9.

I don't like Golden Sun that much (I'm more of a Shining Force fan if you please) but the music is pretty good, that i will say, i just hope the fans get what they want. :p

While the Golden Sun music is a masterpiece, and I am a major fan of the series... I will review this with great caution and reservation.

This OST loses severe points as the quality of the music is very low. More specifically, this is a game rip. For most, hearing the GBA pumping out music is enough, but I'd rather listen to 192kbps-320kbps arranged pieces. Now the problem with these rips are that they are done POORLY. The music is cut off abruptly, and you can hear bits of the song looping back to the beginning before it is cut off on several pieces. If the timing was done right, it'd be fine... Or at least if fade outs were introduced.

Overall, this deserves a big fat 6. It's great to hear the music, but there's definitely huge room for improvement to disguise the fact that it's a rip.

This is a decent rip overall, but my very favorite track in the game (Vale Storm) is cut short. It starts several seconds into the track and cuts out after only half of it has played. Things like this should be checked after posting. Besides these types of issues, it's nice to hear the music a little cleaner-soundin g than from the actual GBA system.

Back