Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd NONSTOP MIX COLLECTION (2010)

Very cool remastered/esqu e songs though some of the song tracks don't actually match the duration of their official versions and in particular some of the tracks don't have the proper beginning or end too soon. I would ask whether the rest of this page gets filled with the returning songs from the first Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA for PSP.

For those of you complaining for the intro/outro and song length, this is the medly version. You can't expect a full song in a medly. The proper name of this album is 'Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- 2nd NONSTOP MIX COLLECTION'

Very cool remastered/esqu e songs though some of the song tracks don't actually match the duration of their official versions and in particular some of the tracks don't have the proper beginning or end too soon. I would ask whether the rest of this page gets filled with the returning songs from the first Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA for PSP.
… how did you review over 36,000 things in one day? is there something I'm missing or are all people that are guests connected to this account? Sorry thats a really random question :)

Back