Super Princess Peach (DS) (gamerip) (2005)

Love, Peace & Happiness: The
Original Yoshi’s Story Soundtrack
is one of three official releases of
the Yoshi’s Story soundtrack. It
was released in Europe on April
9, 1998 at a retail price of 6.00
euros. All of the music is
composed by Kazumi Totaka,
who is also famous for his work
on the Animal Crossing series.
Notabl y, this particular release of
the soundtrack omits the piece
that plays during the game’s end
credits.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I've been searching this OST for ages and you just made my day. This soundtrack means everything to me, it's the music of my childhood. Thanks again. xxx

The quality is good enough, but in most tracks I can hear the sound effect from the sound gallery in-game.

I'm hoping to find a sound effect-free album of this at some point.

I like that the Soundtrack is available now but I'm going to suggest things, first, we still need the full version of Slidebrella, second, a custom cover and the Original composer of the song, wold be fine, and third it needs to be a bit shorter than 3 minutes all of the soundtrack that has loop, other than that it seems like it's the best quality, cool

Can someone upload the fanfare that plays after Peach sends Bowser flying? The one where Pidgits are carrying the word "Nice Shot!!"?

When did the music "Bonuses Under a Starry Night" play in the game? I don't remember...
It's on the screen where you can rewatch all of Perry's dreams and once you 100% the game you can also enable the endless vibe gauge.
Can someone upload the fanfare that plays after Peach sends Bowser flying? The one where Pidgits are carrying the word "Nice Shot!!"?
I hope you're very happy with my new version of the upload :)

Back