SILENT HILL 3 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS (2003)

najbolji sountrack ikad.najbolji kompozitor ikada....nadam se da ce silent Hill nasaviti sa ovakvom tradicijom.....pored fantasticnog zvuka, tu je i odlicna prica pa i grafika

a album to for listening alone in dark while iduljin ur self in it its simply superb
speaciall "rain of blass petal"and "dance with night wind "

A truly brilliant piece of work, this soundtrack from one of my favorite survival horror franchises. Akira Yamaoka creates a soundscape filled with tension and dark intrigue, enough to make you check under your bed for any creepy creatures out to get you in the dark! Melissa Williamson's vocal pieces are memorable and compliment the sound of Yamaoka's pieces.
I highly recommend this OST.

I was about to yell Mary Elizabeth McGlynn did the vocals, but then I looked it up, she went under the name Melissa. Didn't know that... anyway, My favorite soundtrack of the silent hill series. Could easily have been released as a separate album without Silent Hill 3. Akira Yamaoka is a legend.

Gostei bastante, vai me ajudar em narrações de RPG de mesa estilo suspense/terror . Obrigado.

Liked it, should aid me in RPG style narrations thriller/terror . Thank you.

De lo mejor que hay, este juego tiene uno de los mejores soundtrack, Akira Yamaoka es un genio y una leyenda, y Mary Elizabeth McGlynn es toda una estrella.

Back