Mega Man V (GB) (gamerip) (1994)

Intro 1: Stage select

Intro 2: ??? I guess it's Wily's fortress?

In tro 3: Uranus Stage

Title Screen: Unknown song

Passwor d: Neptune Stage

Dr. Light's Instructions: Unknown song

Stage Select: Boss battle theme

Stage Start: Saturn Stage

Mars Stage: Mercury Stage

Mercury Stage: Unknown song

Neptune Stage: Mars Stage

Venus Stage: Jupiter Stage

Boss Battle Theme: Unknown song

Boss Defeated: Pluto Stage

You got a weapon: Wily Star Theme

Dr. Light Shop: Intro 1

Dark Moon Battle & Dr. Wily's Stage: Stage Start

Flight Cutscene: Unknown song

Jupiter Stage: Boss defeated

Pluto Stage: Rockman World 4 Wily defeated

Saturn Stage: You got a weapon

Uranus Stage: Ending theme

Shmup Stage: Unknown fanfare

Fina l Boss Battle: Unknown song

Final Boss defeated: Title theme

Ending theme: Intro 2 (Terra)

Game over: Unknown song

Unused 1: Dr. Light Shop

Unused 2: Intro 3 (Crisis)

Unused 3: Unknown

Unused 4: Last boss theme (SunStar)

Jingle 1: Unknown

Jingle 2: Venus Stage

The soundtrack names are completely wrong. The final boss theme listed isn't even the one for the penultimate boss.

Howeve r, the soundtrack itself is great and it's pretty good for a Game Boy game.

Mega Man V is arguably the best Mega Man game on Gameboy and my 2nd in the classic series, behind MM8. This time around we are dealing with a brand new exclusive game for this portable console. The music is completely new and it's really great (like Pluto, Saturn, Uranus and Wily's Death Star) with the cutscenes done extremely well on this console. The game takes the MMIV formula, but enriches it even more, There is even a Shoot Em Up level.
An excellent adventure that you shouldn't miss out on.
Score for the game and the soundtrack: 95%

Mega Man needs to really get rid of the fist thing which was Totally copied off Mega Man 6 and 7.

Last edited:
Mega Man needs to really get rid of the fist thing which was Totally copied off Mega Man 6 and 7.
Actually, Rockman World 5 beat Rockman 7 to release by about a year! (RMW5 in 1994, RM7 in 1995.)

These are really the only 2 games I can think of that had Rock shoot his fist at enemies, with Rockman 6's Power Adapter being more punching than launching IMO.

I have a weird relationship with this soundtrack. I find most of the tracks fairly forgettable, or some tracks just end up blending together in my mind when I try to remember, but I always come back and listen to this soundtrack. There's just something about this soundtrack that I oddly find nice to listen to. (Also I really like the boss theme, probably one of my favorite Mega Man boss themes.)

Back