Super Contra (NES, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1990)

Although not all the sounds and melodies; It is excellent to hear these sounds that reminded me of my childhood

These are great!
But whatever happened to the original versions? They were clearly in 320kbps where these aren't high in quality at all. These were taken directly off YouTube videos and put on here (I know because I've found these exact songs with the exact quality and exact length and decrescendo effect at the end).
Was it because the original versions weren't looped? Regardless, these are great, but not worth downloading if you value quality of music.

Might want to check this tracklist again....some of the later tracks are incorrect or cut right off after only a couple seconds in. Plus apparently there's an "old mix" and a "new mix"? I know the Area 7 theme is replaced by the Area 8 theme (Area 4 & 7 have the same song, which led to some of my confusion), and the Area 8 theme is replaced by the final boss theme, and the ending theme is only a few seconds long before being cut off, those are a few examples. Use this link to check the corresponding tracks.

Last edited:
This album was updated on 19th of February, 2024.

Change Log:
New Update FLAC/MP3: Proper Track Names/Album Artist/Added SFX

Back