Star Wars - Battlefront II (2005)

Yeah this is like all the music from the battlefront 2015
thats why there is no music that says Coruscant Geonosis Kahsyykk Naboo or even Felucia
As well as no Republic or CIS defeat or victory theme
It's like they're transforming it into Battlefront 2015. So now there's 2 Battlefront 2015s on this site.
They need to change this back to the way it was.

Yeah this is like all the music from the battlefront 2015
thats why there is no music that says Coruscant Geonosis Kahsyykk Naboo or even Felucia
As well as no Republic or CIS defeat or victory theme
It's like they're transforming it into Battlefront 2015. So now there's 2 Battlefront 2015s on this site.
They need to change this back to the way it was.
Agreed, plz fix this

I grew up playing this game on the PS2. I didn't get a PS3 until 2015, and it did not feel the same. I have been playing battlefront II since i was 5, and it still does not get old for me. I had even got my PS2 to go back online again by connecting a certain DNS server network to my PS2. I didn't actually think people were online, but there are people out there that still are. Anyways, i have played the reboot and found it disappointing at first. I was upset at the fact that there were no command posts, the droidekas were not in the game, and that there were only two clone skins. They were all added later in the game, most likely because fans like me were demanding it. The ship hopping part was a great idea and in my opinion, added more spice to the gamemode. The remastered PC version of the OG battlefront II looks outstanding, and the mods are pretty cool. As for the soundtrack, some of the songs have been combined from two different songs. For example, the galactic conquest theme has been made from two different songs which are hard to notice. the only reason I noticed is because i watched the prequel trilogy over again and heard them as two different tracks.

The game: 9/10
The soundtrack: 10/10

Back