Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, GC, Windows) (2006)

Awesome Stuff. If you guys (as-in the viewers and downloaders of the tracks) are looking for the "Best Part" of the asteroid chase theme, it's "Act_AstChase_ABC".

Can You guys over at KHInsider upload the DS Version of this games' OST? It uses new re-arrangements of the music and not compressed recording of the movies, of particular note I like the DS Version of the Cantina theme? All together, the DS Version has some interesting changes and arrangements, kinda sounds like the SNES Super Star Wars Music A little.

Awesome Stuff. If you guys (as-in the viewers and downloaders of the tracks) are looking for the "Best Part" of the asteroid chase theme, it's "Act_AstChase_ABC".

Can You guys over at KHInsider upload the DS Version of this games' OST? It uses new re-arrangements of the music and not compressed recording of the movies, of particular note I like the DS Version of the Cantina theme? All together, the DS Version has some interesting changes and arrangements, kinda sounds like the SNES Super Star Wars Music A little.
I would rip it, but for some reason, it uses file system that's really hard to extract. Sorry.

Back