God of War Original Soundtrack (2005)

This album is unbelievably awesome exactly like the game. when i hear the tracks i remember the exciting when i was playing this excellent game. I recommend the game and the album for those who like action/adventure games. This game is greatest one i have ever played in my life.

I think The Music More Than Good not Les Than Great
maybe the music tell better story
and the game has good test i hope make it on pc soon
i can tell the people in M E will love it just like the first one and the music of the game you can hear it comes from the windows of the houses like melody's of nice known song

GREAT JOB MAN !!!

thanks a lot you are fantastic keep your work on this and you will be much greater but don't be a dreamer to be the GOD OF WAR LOL

thanks

regards

This album is so awesome!! I've been searching for this soundtrack for a long time. I just wish that songs like 'Dual With Ares' had no dialogue.

fantastic soundtrack! absoulutly the best soundtrack for the action game ever!Realy good quality and avesome composition ! Witch Silent Hill Soundtrack they are my favorite uns!

Very good man!
I'm from Brazil, and I love it this game !
I'm so sorry, my english isn't good!

But I'd like to thanks so much by this soundtracks!

Romário .

i cannot find a track im looking 4 when kratos finds a muse key ucan look down and see the mighty titan CHRONOS crawling with the temple on his back. kratos is fighting the legionaires. tamborines and womens chorus, please help me

I believe this game alongside the soundtracks are a masterpiece ! The music takes you there to the world of gods and myths.In every track you live the experience of the game itself.This game is a masterpiece of human's creativity as it is with the music.It will never be a better game.

The best game in the world. My favourite game. And the music also so best. I like the game and music very much. This game is greatest one i have ever played in my life.

Thanks.

In the god of war series, it has one of the best music out of all the games i played in my life. this album of god of wars is everything ive searched for +1, also over each god of war game, new songs come out makeing the game better and better over the years.

God of war is the best game of the world of the worlds.I think I have to thanks to the God Of War Collection's directors,Becau se they released for us the best video game.THANKS SO MUCH

My name is SAIM KHAN,I am from India .first of all I would like to thank the creaters of this game becoz They have created such a game with brilliant sound effects and 3D effects. I am playing this game since from last 5years and I like to play and love this game from the soul of my Heart. THANKYOU.

This is the complete OST (theoretically) ! Actually is missing some musics, not only here, but in CD also. There's a wonderful music with good backing chorus, but the producers didn't put this one. It's a pity!

Anyway ... ty for the files! :)

i am a fan of god of war and i love the tracks of this game,i am so excited to listen the tracks and also about the game and this is the best game i have ever played and it will be the best and thanq

Back