Mega Man X6 (PS1) (gamerip) (2001)

Some of the tracks are that incredible it's worth listening to the whole thing. Infinity mijinion, (whatever the sugar mijinion means...actuall y i think its meant to be "flee" but that didn't make it to the UK version or something.) Blizzard Wolfang, Sheildner Sheldon, Rainy Turtloid, Dr.Light, the opening stage & Zeros theme are all the greats. However, the opening track dubbed "The Answer" is just astronomical. Most Japanese soundtracks are outta this world and Megaman X 6 is definitively among them. The fifth one's got s great soundtrack as well!

Megaman X6 is an awful game. However, this in undeniably the best soundtrack in the X series.

I have every single song memorized to the note in my head, and that's the sign of some good composition.

Highlights? EVERYTHING is a highlight in this gorgeous soundtrack.

I would give a 9/10, but that's not fair. 10/10.

Mega Man X6 Has The 2ND Best Mega Man Soundtrack! But The Game Itself Has to Be One Of the Worst Video Games I've Ever Played. I'm Not Gonna Destroy Mega Man X6 Because I Already Made A Game Review On it. Overall The Soundtrack is Amazing And The Game Is God Awful. Soundtrack:9.7/10. Game:3.2/10.

Good music, bad game, rushed developement, characters that don't even should be in the game forced into it, god-awful 'level' design that are rushed

Sonic forces: Welcome to the gang

Last edited:
Good music, bad game, rushed developement, characters that doesn't even should be in the game forced into it, god-awful 'level' design that are rushed

This game was developed by real people? For all this time, I thought the devil himself made this game.

Good music, bad game, rushed developement, characters that doesn't even should be in the game forced into it, god-awful 'level' design that are rushed

I'm gonna pretend there isn't anything wrong with this sentence.

Mega Man X6 Has The 2ND Best Mega Man Soundtrack! But The Game Itself Has to Be One Of the Worst Video Games I've Ever Played. I'm Not Gonna Destroy Mega Man X6 Because I Already Made A Game Review On it. Overall The Soundtrack is Amazing And The Game Is God Awful. Soundtrack:9.7/10. Game:3.2/10.
If you made a game review, well, please tell me how to defeat nightmare mother?

Mega Man X6 has a incredible soundtrack! It's one of my favorite soundtracks in the whole series along with Mega Man 3, Mega Man X, Mega Man Zero, Mega Man Zero 2, And Mega Man ZX. The game Itself is where the X series begins to fall apart. The story of the game is undercooked and its filled with grammatical errors and typos. That and zero hid and repaired myself. (Watch them make a Mega Man Zero 5 and Zero says "I hid while I repaired myself"). Speaking of Zero, his gameplay is the best of the X series. It's fun to make the game even easier then it already is by playing as Zero. Although, he takes a lot of damage, so watch out. The difficulty is extremely easy. The only stage I had trouble with was Ground Scaravich because of his RNG paths. I literally spent one hour trying to get the damn armor upgrade. And when I finally did get it, I got it at the third pole. The stages themselves are patheticly easy and dull. Besides Infinity Mijinion and Blaze Heatnix because their stages barely counts as a level. Mega Man X6 brings back the level changes from X1 and X3, but this time they're called nightmare effects. I used to think they were annoying, but after playing the game again after three years, they're just a small annoyance from time to time. The only one I hate is the lights out effect because it literally makes the screen pitch black with no next to no light. Mega Man X6 also has a part system which is slightly better then X5, but it still sucks. For some reason, you have to grind to use you're parts which isn't really a big deal. What is a big deal is that if a nightmare kills a reploid that had a important part, then you're screwed. What I mean by that is that if you don't have the parts required to beat the game as normal X, then you're screwed. That's because X6 is the first Mega Man X game where you have to have armor upgrades in order to beat the game. Sometimes it's a jump that is too high for normal X or it's because you have to air dash to the other side to progress. (Which normal X doesn't have). The armor sets are good. The returning falcon armor has been nefted beyond belief, the shadow armor is great, although you can't dash in mid air, and the blade armor which has a devastating giga attack. The bosses are either piss easy or take forever to kill. *cough* *cough* High Max and Gate *cough* *cough*. As for the story, new villain shows up and when they're defeated. They bring Sigma back as a backup plan because having a Original villain in a X game is against the rules of the gods. Overall, Mega Man X6 is a game that exists with a incredible soundtrack. After playing games like Ecco The Dolphin, Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Of Doom, Life Force, and Ghost n' Goblins, Mega Man X6 doesn't even compare to those games. Honestly, I don't hate this game anymore, but I won't call it a good game.
Soundtrack: 8.8/10.
Game: 5/10.

Last edited:
Back