Super Adventure Island (SNES) (gamerip) (1992)

THIS ALBUM IS LITERALLY THE WORST!!! All the song names are wrong and out of order, not to mention the fact that there are songs from DIFFERENT GAMES mixed in. I downloaded one of the themes (Darkside Visitor, if you're wondering) and when I tried to open it on my computer, it said it was "damaged" and "could not be opened". I love and trust this website, but for some reason, this particular album is just a complete and utter disgrace. Please fix these problems, and I will repost with a better review, but at the time of writing this album is just absolute crap. Thank you for hearing (reading really) me through.

THIS ALBUM IS LITERALLY THE WORST!!! All the song names are wrong and out of order, not to mention the fact that there are songs from DIFFERENT GAMES mixed in. I downloaded one of the themes (Darkside Visitor, if you're wondering) and when I tried to open it on my computer, it said it was "damaged" and "could not be opened". I love and trust this website, but for some reason, this particular album is just a complete and utter disgrace. Please fix these problems, and I will repost with a better review, but at the time of writing this album is just absolute crap. Thank you for hearing (reading really) me through.
seems fine to me

Back