Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Sonic.EXE (Mod) (Windows, MacOS) (gamerip) (2021, 2022)

alright i'm sorry i shouldn't have said that.lets just start over and talk about something else k?
I think you dont get it that is a comment thread about a hedgehog which is sometimes creepy af,but now is doing beep bop shenanigans.

Do NOT change the topic of the thread with nonsensical crap.

I think you dont get it that is a comment thread about a hedgehog which is sometimes creepy af,but now is doing beep bop shenanigans.

Do NOT change the topic of the thread with nonsensical crap.
you know what,lets stop talking about the bullcrap cyberbullying and go back to the other topic from before and start over.i just didn't want ya'll to start a dumpster fire about a debate with you,luisswag87,and eeveelover64 and i was trying to break it up. and i wont do that anymore.

Jfc what is this chat?
anyway shout out to eeveelover64 and Your Fellow lovable person for adding the stuff to this playlist, I enjoy it everyday going back and listening to this soundtrack and it wouldnt have been possible without you guys

Gotta go ISNT an song made for Sonic.exe,it never was made for him.
Originally,Gotta go was gonna be a song for Batman Sonic,one of the bizzare Sonics from pictures found in Sonic CD sound test.Then later,it was moved to Lord X.And its still like that to this day.
Oh really? Wow, that is so interesting!! Thank you!

At least they collab with mario Madness and Lullaby And This Mod
barV2.png

Back