Pokémon Emerald (Re-Engineered Soundtrack) (2004)

There are missing songs that, while brief, are important to the soundtrack of this and FireRed soundtrack. If you could pass me (by private) with the people who managed to rip the songs to be able to contribute something, I would appreciate it very much.

Looks like all mass downloads for this (MP3 and FLAC, default and mirror) are down as of 8/16/22. Any chance it can be fixed?

Looks like all mass downloads for this (MP3 and FLAC, default and mirror) are down as of 8/16/22. Any chance it can be fixed?
Hm. No idea actually. Maybe tell the admin. Individual tracks still seem to work fine.

But you can also get all my soundtracks as one click downloads in my Squid-Board thread with documentations, FAQ, release schedules and such. You do need to register for that forum though but its free.
https://www.squid-board.org/topic/20107-porcusgrunzus-re-engineered-soundtrack-releases-thread/

Yea that hapened to me also. While i was done uploading Asphalt 9 Legends I saw a comment about that mass download dosent work. And I double Check and yeah while rest of my albums dosent have the same problem

Yeah, there is a small bug on the site that concerns special characters in album names, I used to have the wrong encoding, which is why albums with special characters in their names don't work. I am working to fix it today.

Hm. No idea actually. Maybe tell the admin. Individual tracks still seem to work fine.

But you can also get all my soundtracks as one click downloads in my Squid-Board thread with documentations, FAQ, release schedules and such. You do need to register for that forum though but its free.
https://www.squid-board.org/topic/20107-porcusgrunzus-re-engineered-soundtrack-releases-thread/
Yea that hapened to me also. While i was done uploading Asphalt 9 Legends I saw a comment about that mass download dosent work. And I double Check and yeah while rest of my albums dosent have the same problem

You guys need to message me about these issues... I cannot read every post here!

These are all fixed now, the issue affected about 40 albums on the site, everything should be working now.

Back