The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare (SNES) (gamerip) (1992)

The Simpsons Bart's Nightmare Has A Soundtrack That I don't Care About. The Game itself Is Frustrating And I don't mean the good kind of frustrating. This Game Is The 3RD Worst video Game I've ever Played Right behind Mario 2 The Lost Levels & Mega Man X6. I've Also Never Beaten this Game Because It's so Hard & Unfair. My highest Score in This Awful Game was A B-. Overall, Forgettable Soundtrack & A Trainwreck of an awful game. Soundtrack:4/10. Game:3/10.

The Simpsons Bart's Nightmare Has A Soundtrack That I don't Care About. The Game itself Is Frustrating And I don't mean the good kind of frustrating. This Game Is The 3RD Worst video Game I've ever Played Right behind Mario 2 The Lost Levels & Mega Man X6. I've Also Never Beaten this Game Because It's so Hard & Unfair. My highest Score in This Awful Game was A B-. Overall, Forgettable Soundtrack & A Trainwreck of an awful game. Soundtrack:4/10. Game:3/10.
Oh come on, the music's not THAT bad. It's probably the best part of the game. The game itself is flawed though, you're right about that.

Oh come on, the music's not THAT bad. It's probably the best part of the game. The game itself is flawed though, you're right about that.
I used to like this game when I was younger. When I turned 13 and started playing the game more, my opinion on it went from it being a good game to it being one of the worst things I've ever played. I reviewed this game back in 2019 in-between my Genesis Sonic and 2D Zelda marathons (Even tho in that Zelda marathon, I was supposed to review both N64 titles, but I never got around to finishing them because they're way too damn long).

I used to like this game when I was younger. When I turned 13 and started playing the game more, my opinion on it went from it being a good game to it being one of the worst things I've ever played. I reviewed this game back in 2019 in-between my Genesis Sonic and 2D Zelda marathons (Even tho in that Zelda marathon, I was supposed to review both N64 titles, but I never got around to finishing them because they're way too damn long).
Yeah, tastes and opinions tend to change when we all grow up. I used to think a lot of games were cool back then, but don't meet up with my standards now. (Side note: Woah, you're a video game reviewer? Cool!)

Yeah, tastes and opinions tend to change when we all grow up. I used to think a lot of games were cool back then, but don't meet up with my standards now. (Side note: Woah, you're a video game reviewer? Cool!)
At the moment, I currently reviewed 67 games with my most recent review being Mega Man Zero 2.

Back