Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Enhanced Original Soundtrack (Switch) (gamerip) (2018)

Who made this?
kirbyhammer7
enhanced? what's different about this?
From the SquidBoard page (registration required)

What this Enhanced OST includes:
  • Includes all new songs from Smash Ultimate and its DLC (including victory themes and jingles)!
  • 228 Songs - 14 Hours and 42 Minutes of music!
  • Extensively Edited: For example, songs like Lifelight are cut to play only once, and there is proper Looping for the other songs (Songs play twice and then fade)
  • Proper conversion from Ultimate's raw files (no additional artifacting like some earlier rips of the game, mine included)
  • Smooth, clear, focused sound, moreso than previous versions!
  • Increased volume, to be in line with official soundtracks
  • Lower lows and higher highs, with the soundtrack tweaked to near-perfection over the course of over two years since release

kirbyhammer7

From the SquidBoard page (registration required)

What this Enhanced OST includes:
  • Includes all new songs from Smash Ultimate and its DLC (including victory themes and jingles)!
  • 228 Songs - 14 Hours and 42 Minutes of music!
  • Extensively Edited: For example, songs like Lifelight are cut to play only once, and there is proper Looping for the other songs (Songs play twice and then fade)
  • Proper conversion from Ultimate's raw files (no additional artifacting like some earlier rips of the game, mine included)
  • Smooth, clear, focused sound, moreso than previous versions!
  • Increased volume, to be in line with official soundtracks
  • Lower lows and higher highs, with the soundtrack tweaked to near-perfection over the course of over two years since release
Great work but I'd love to see something like this for the entire soundtrack as well now that the game is complete.

Back