Friday Night Funkin' - Bob's Onslaught OST (Mod) (Windows, MacOS) (gamerip) (2021)

So it seems that I screwed up with some crediting, on top of there being official cover art, even if it's from someone involved IN A GODDAMN SCANDAL. I'ma add all these changes soon, so don't worry.

Unpopular opinion: The screams in Onslaught made the song ten times better than onslaught without the screams

Nah but seriously can someone add a version of onslaught with the screams?

Unpopular opinion: The screams in Onslaught made the song ten times better than onslaught without the screams

Nah but seriously can someone add a version of onslaught with the screams?
The screams are seperate sound effects, which is a bit harder to add to fnf rips without recording audio of actual gameplay, so it'll take a while for that.

where are the instrumental songs? please add the instrumentals from Bob's Onslaught mod. I heard the instrumental for the song Onslaught on YouTube and it's very good but I wanted to download it for me to listen to on my computer.:)

how you become an uploader I want to be up there so bad and don't just tell me something small tell me the whole thing
You gotta get music from a game, like buying a soundtrack for it on steam or bandcamp, or taking the music straight from the game itself. Then, you upload it online, on a service like Google Drive, MEGA, or Mediafire, then you provide a request for permission to add it on the upload music section. If the admin allows, you, reply with the Cloud link to it.

You gotta get music from a game, like buying a soundtrack for it on steam or bandcamp, or taking the music straight from the game itself. Then, you upload it online, on a service like Google Drive, MEGA, or Mediafire, then you provide a request for permission to add it on the upload music section. If the admin allows, you, reply with the Cloud link to it.
then again, i may be trolling on that part cause funni trade secrets.
220px-Trollface_non-free.png

how you become an uploader I want to be up there so bad and don't just tell me something small tell me the whole thing
Simple. Take the music of an fnf mod (with or without covers/metadata) from a reliable source (might i suggest the fnf mods wiki), put them into a zip file, put said zip file into a public gdrive link, post it in the upload forum (also saying what album it is), and then wait for admin to respond. BOOM! And just like that, you're an uploader! It's actually easier than it seems.

Back