Friday Night Funkin' - vs. Shaggy (Windows, MacOS, Linux) (gamerip) (2021)

sorry, I don't really do instrumentals, but I'm making an exception for the Starlight Mayhem album I'm making.
wdym you "i don't really do instrumentals"? whenever you rip fnf mod music, its EXPECTED you rip the instrumentals, this just proves your lazy, and not willing to go the extra mile, people want the instrumentals, but they shouldn't have to rip it themselves in order to hear it, next time stop being lazy and actually do it! its not hard at all!

wdym you "i don't really do instrumentals"? whenever you rip fnf mod music, its EXPECTED you rip the instrumentals, this just proves your lazy, and not willing to go the extra mile, people want the instrumentals, but they shouldn't have to rip it themselves in order to hear it, next time stop being lazy and actually do it! its not hard at all!
I'm just finished ripping the VS. Rosie soundtrack, but this time, I REALLY can't do the instrumentals, because the website I ripped the songs from doesn't have them! Sorry in advance! However, I did also finish ripping the Date Week soundtrack a few days ago, and it WILL have the instrumentals. Same for the Starlight Mayhem one I mentioned earlier.

I'm just finished ripping the VS. Rosie soundtrack, but this time, I REALLY can't do the instrumentals, because the website I ripped the songs from doesn't have them! Sorry in advance! However, I did also finish ripping the Date Week soundtrack a few days ago, and it WILL have the instrumentals. Same for the Starlight Mayhem one I mentioned earlier.
They'll probably be up in about a week or so when I'm back from vacation next Friday or Sunday.

bruh, just rip them from the files, its in the files, not the website!

SLIGHT DETOUR! I can’t upload them until August 19th or later. Sorry!

SLIGHT DETOUR! I can’t upload them until August 19th or later. Sorry!
Don't worry about that to much dude, you already did a good job uploading this songs, idk why this "eeveelover" guy is trying so hard to make you think that you did a bad job just because you didn’t upload the songs """the way they are suposed to be uploaded""" lol

Anyways, thank you very much for uploading the songs of this mod, I will be looking for the songs that you plan to upload later on.

Don't worry about that to much dude, you already did a good job uploading this songs, idk why this "eeveelover" guy is trying so hard to make you think that you did a bad job just because you didn’t upload the songs """the way they are suposed to be uploaded""" lol

Anyways, thank you very much for uploading the songs of this mod, I will be looking for the songs that you plan to upload later on.
The kicker is, I uploaded this new version. And also, it's kind of a fair point to bring in instrumentals when the chance is given, but the original rip was just in mp3, with no cover art as far as ik. All of which, I fixed. He did a fine job, sure, but could've been better ngl

Edit: there was also a mess up with the naming of What's New, being "What_s New", which was also fixed.

The kicker is, I uploaded this new version. And also, it's kind of a fair point to bring in instrumentals when the chance is given, but the original rip was just in mp3, with no cover art as far as ik. All of which, I fixed. He did a fine job, sure, but could've been better ngl

Edit: there was also a mess up with the naming of What's New, being "What_s New", which was also fixed.
but wait, what about the music in the cutscene, and after week 2?

Aw thanks dude!

Back