Five Nights at Freddy's 3 (Windows, Switch, PS4, Android, iOS, Xbox One) (gamerip) (2015)

I am glad you posted up the soundtrack I gave you. I will send you the fnaf 4 soundtrack today, then sometime tomorrow I'll send you the Freddy fazbears pizzeria simulator soundtrack. Okay.

Five Nights At Freddy's 3 Is Boring, Dull, Uninspired, & Just plane sucks. It's so Boring That I'll Play Sonic 3D Blast Or Bug Bunny's Crazy Castle Any Day over this. The Soundtrack is again the only good thing about this game. Oh that and the story. As A Game that was meant to be the last of This series (Which This isn't that only Video Game Franchise you could say that about. *Cough* *Cough* Mega Man X5.) Overall I'll give this game and Soundtrack a 5/10.

Last edited:
Five Nights At Freddy's 3 Is Boring, Dull, Uninspired, & Just plane sucks. It's so Boring That I'll Play Sonic 3D Blast Or Bug Bunny's Crazy Castle Any Day over this. The Soundtrack is again the only good thing about this game. Oh that and the story. As A Game that was meant to be the last of This series (Which This isn't that only Video Game Franchise you could say that about. *Cough* *Cough* Mega Man X5.) Overall I'll give this game and Soundtrack a 5/10.
hey blizzard, what is your most favourite thing of the whole entire fnaf franchise

hey blizzard, what is your most favourite thing of the whole entire fnaf franchise
The Story Is Great. But The Gameplay Is Why It's My Least Favorite Video Game Franchise. Mega Man Doesn't Have Story... Well For The Classic Series Anyway. But What Mega Man Does Have Is Gameplay That Doesn't Bore You to Death. Anyway I Don't Think The Gameplay Is Fun Because After A While, You Get Tried Of The Jumpscares. Instead Of Them Making You Jump From Your Seat, They Only Serve To Piss You Off. I'm Not Saying FNAF Is The Hardest Game I've Played Because I Haven't Beaten Any Of Them.... Yet. For The Original Five Nights At Freddy's, I Got Up To 4/20 Mode At 5am WITHOUT Cheats Because I Play Fair. For The second one I Never Got Passed Night Two Because I don't know how to deal with mangle when she's in your office. On The Third One I Got Up To Nightmare Mode. & for The 4th One, I Never Got Passed Night One Because I Can't Hear A Thing.

Last edited:
The Story Is Great. But The Gameplay Is Why It's My Least Favorite Video Game Franchise. Mega Man Doesn't Have Story... Well For The Classic Series Anyway. But What Mega Man Does Have Is Gameplay That Doesn't Bore You to Death. Anyway I Don't Think The Gameplay Is Fun Because After A While, You Get Tried Of The Jumpscares. Instead Of Them Making You Jump From Your Seat, They Only Serve To Piss You Off. I'm Not Saying FNAF Is The Hardest Game I've Played Because I Haven't Beaten Any Of Them.... Yet. For The Original Five Nights At Freddy's, I Got Up To 4/20 Mode At 5am WITHOUT Cheats Because I Play Fair. For The second one I Never Got Passed Night Two Because I don't know how to deal with mangle when she's in your office. On The Third One I Got Up To Nightmare Mode. & for The 4th One, I Never Got Passed Night One Because I Can't Hear A Thing.
oh alright, also use your mask if you hear mangle

i think FNAF three is a decent game that has just the perfect amount of creepiness. one thing i cant stand is how long it takes to reboot a system, like your cameras go off then it takes fifteen seconds to get them back on. and in FNAF, you never have fifteen seconds to spare. also, I think the VR version of FNAF 3 is so cheap. I always remember to turn away from the cameras for a second so that foxy doesnt spawn, but while im looking away he spawns right there, and then i have to reboot the system, and by that time ol' jolly springbean is already crawling through the vents to kill me.

i think FNAF three is a decent game that has just the perfect amount of creepiness. one thing i cant stand is how long it takes to reboot a system, like your cameras go off then it takes fifteen seconds to get them back on. and in FNAF, you never have fifteen seconds to spare. also, I think the VR version of FNAF 3 is so cheap. I always remember to turn away from the cameras for a second so that foxy doesnt spawn, but while im looking away he spawns right there, and then i have to reboot the system, and by that time ol' jolly springbean is already crawling through the vents to kill me.
For me, FNAF 3 is beyond boring. The jumpscares suck because only springtrap can kill you instead of Almost every animatronic like in FNAF 2. The game is surprising the easiest out of the original 4. I mean hell, I got to nightmare mode in 2020. At this point, the camera watching gameplay is extremely stale. Sure the game adds vents & systems to reboot when a phantom jumpscares you. But, That isn't enough to make the game good or fun like the first two.
Edit: FNAF 2 did it first, but in that game there was only 2 vents. All you had to do there was just check to make sure there was no animatronics in them.

Last edited:
For me, FNAF 3 is beyond boring. The jumpscares suck because only springtrap can kill you instead of Almost every animatronic like in FNAF 2. The game is surprising the easiest out of the original 4. I mean hell, I got to nightmare mode in 2020. At this point, the camera watching gameplay is extremely stale. Sure the game adds vents & systems to reboot when a phantom jumpscares you. But, That isn't enough to make the game good or fun like the first two.
Edit: FNAF 2 did it first, but in that game there was only 2 vents. All you had to do there was just check to make sure there was no animatronics in them.
i can see why you think its boring, most of the time you are just repeating the same motions over and over; look for springtrap on cameras, check vents, check view screen and office entrance, reboot systems. I do agree that it is the easiest, i got to nightmare mode, but could not beat it because springtrap would kill me in the first 30 seconds. the camera watching is pretty boring, especially because of the amount of static. in the vr version whenever i seal a vent i take to long, and springtrap is just crawling through to me. i do agree that fnaf 2 is easily the most fun in the series, but i still enjoy fnaf 3. one thing that i did not understand was the interactive cutscenes, like why did william destroy freddy bonnie and chica? other than that i do find fnaf 3 pretty fun.

i can see why you think its boring, most of the time you are just repeating the same motions over and over; look for springtrap on cameras, check vents, check view screen and office entrance, reboot systems. I do agree that it is the easiest, i got to nightmare mode, but could not beat it because springtrap would kill me in the first 30 seconds. the camera watching is pretty boring, especially because of the amount of static. in the vr version whenever i seal a vent i take to long, and springtrap is just crawling through to me. i do agree that fnaf 2 is easily the most fun in the series, but i still enjoy fnaf 3. one thing that i did not understand was the interactive cutscenes, like why did william destroy freddy bonnie and chica? other than that i do find fnaf 3 pretty fun.
I haven't played any game pass FNAF 4 because I lost interest as soon as pizzira simulator came out. I saw my 5 year old brother watching the VR version of FNAF 3 & I just have to say it looks like crap. I got to 3 or 4am on nightmare mode by the way.

Last edited:
I haven't played any game pass FNAF 4 because I lost interest as soon as pizzira simulator came out. I saw my 5 year old watching the VR version of FNAF 3 & I just have to say it looks like crap. I got to 3 or 4am on nightmare mode by the way.
i have played SL and VR, but not CN or SB. but yeah especially on switch fnaf 3 looks bad. nice job on nightmare mode! i cant decide whats more frustrating: getting killed in the first couple seconds, or getting killed in the last few seconds.

i have played SL and VR, but not CN or SB. but yeah especially on switch fnaf 3 looks bad. nice job on nightmare mode! i cant decide whats more frustrating: getting killed in the first couple seconds, or getting killed in the last few seconds.
Definitely being killed in the last few seconds. I'm not gonna try to beat the FNAF series unless if I'm extremely bored and have nothing better to do.

probably it has something to do with the lore, and the kids who are possessing the animatronics

Last edited:
Shame on youšŸ˜”
I dont care about your corn nuts reply this a wonderful game how could you say something like that scott gave you a wonderful end to the game series and you talk crap about it(I do not say this as a threat)

Shame on youšŸ˜”
I dont care about your corn nuts reply this a wonderful game how could you say something like that scott gave you a wonderful end to the game series and you talk crap about it(I do not say this as a threat)
That's called an opinion.

ok boomer

Back