Super Mario Bros. (gamerip) (1985)

Super Mario Bros 2 The Lost Levels Is The Worst Game I've Ever Played. The Soundtrack Is The Exact Same As The First One Was. The Level Design Is Terrible, Backwards Warps (There's Literally One That Warps You Back To World 1 & To Make It Better, They Put A Pit There Because They Knew You Screwed Up). The Enemies Are Placed In Really Annoying Spots That Makes Castlevania Look Like A Joke. My Most Hated Enemies Are The Bloopers & The Hammer Bros. In This Game, Bloopers Are Not Only In The Water, But Also On Land Too. The Hammer Brothers Follow You In This Game. As If Hammer Brothers Weren't Annoying Enough In The Original.
Soundtrack:7.5/10.
Game:2/10.
By The Way, The Game Is Just Mario 1, But With New Levels.
If Your Playing The Original, To Access World's A-D. You Need To Beat the Game EIGHT TIMES WITHOUT WARPS! World 9 Only Requires You To Beat The Game Once Without Warps. If Your Playing The All Stars Version, World's A-D Will Be Playable After You Beat World 9.

Last edited:
You could just look it up. In all seriousness, I don't remember how to get through the final castle maze because I haven't played Super Mario Bros in a long time.
yeah you are right. i guess i dont want to because i want to be proud of myself for not looking it up, but i think im gonna have to look it up.

Back