Mega Man X4 (PS1) (gamerip) (1997)

Mega Man X4's Soundtrack Is Bland And Boring. Oddly enough, It's Worst Than X2's Soundtrack. But, Than Again That Could Be Me Not Caring About Most PSX's Soundtracks. X4 As A Game Is The 2ND Best Mega Man X Game, only losing to the original.
Soundtrack:4/10. Game:9.3/10

Mega Man X4's Soundtrack Is Bland And Boring. Oddly enough, It's Worst Than X2's Soundtrack. But, Than Again That Could Be Me Not Caring About Most PSX's Soundtracks. X4 As A Game Is The 2ND Best Mega Man X Game, only losing to the original.
Soundtrack:4/10. Game:9.3/10
Seriously? How are you going to leave the megaman x4 soundrack? if storm owl is very good magma dragoon incredible like jet stingray split mushroom and slash beast I did not get this leapin' lizards leave x4 in music 9 or 7/10 not a 4 you can tell that you play megaman x games without weird volume! !

Seriously? How are you going to leave the megaman x4 soundrack? if storm owl is very good magma dragoon incredible like jet stingray split mushroom and slash beast I did not get this leapin' lizards leave x4 in music 9 or 7/10 not a 4 you can tell that you play megaman x games without weird volume! !
Of Course I Play Video Games With Normal Volume. I Don't Really Care For X4 Or X5's Soundtrack Because It Isn't The Type Of Video Game Music I'm In To. Hell, I Think Neo Arcadia From Mega Man Zero 1 Beats Mega Man X4's Soundtrack. Mega Man X4 Is The Only Game Of The X Series Where I Haven't Listen To The Soundtrack Outside Of The Game Once. I Honestly Don't understand Why People love X4's Soundtrack So Much. By The Way, The Type Of Video Game Music I Like Is The NES/Nintendo Entertainment System, The Sega Genesis/Mega Drive, The SNES/Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Or Pretty Much Just 8 Bit & 16 Bit Music When It Comes To Video Games. As of The PlayStation 1 Soundtracks, I Couldn't Care Less About Them Unless If It's Castlevania Symphony Of The Night Or Mega Man X6. Now To think of it Besides Symphony Of The Night & The Mega Man Games, I Haven't Played Any Other Game On The PlayStation. The Only PlayStation Console I Played Was The PlayStation 2. I've Always Been More Of A Nintendo Guy Than A PlayStation Guy. I Also Like Gameboy Advance Music. I Only Have 9 Gameboy Advance Games At The Moment.

Last edited:
Back