Fire Emblem: Awakening Original Soundtrack (2013)

I have been looking everywhere for this soundtrack. Thank you for putting it up!

I just wish the titles were in English, but I can look at the game itself.

Fire Emblem really knows how to set a mood! This soundtrack is just so absolutely perfect! I loved the game, I love the soundtrack, this is the perfect game! Big ups to everyone who has worked on this masterpiece!

Wow... It's all here... To whomever puts this website together: You are AMAZING. I would never have the patience to do this! Thank you so much!

After looking everywhere for FE: Awakening's OST, I came across this site. This was masterfully recorded, and with excellent sound quality.

My only issue is that it doesn't have the voices in English. I really wanted to hear The Vaike's English voice, alongside Nowi.

But other than that, I really love the entire soundtrack.... on a random note: the music/sfx travel through the ear/head phones, which is a plus for me

The thing I love so much about this album is the titles.
"Agh! Won goph in mah mouth! Bletch! Ptooey!"
"This guy, he is trying to start a war."
"Open for buisiness!"
Pe rfect album though, the music is very cool and clean.

Great soundtrack, a true masterpiece.

Every song fits well with the atmosphere of the game and some like "[Id] Purpose" are truly outstanding.

Thanks for putting it up.

I've been looking for this for too long. Thanks for putting in all this amazing Fire Emblem Awakening Soundtrack. It warms my heart to see and listen to this. Thank you so much.

The game's music is real good, as is this album. :) Just curious: Who is the woman in the flowers on the box? Judging by the hair-length and it's color, I guess Lucina, but not sure.

Back