Wario Land 4 (GBA, 3DS, Wii U) (gamerip) (2001)

This is a great game. Anyone who wants some nostalgia, music for a movie, or to just listen to good video game music, these tracks are for you.

The boss battle music had the sound of cractus snoring in background! Maybe try recording all boss fights?!

Hi! Nice job! Now we got the majority of the tracks.
...that said, I noticed track 26 is missing. Could it be the Hurry Up track which plays when Wario activates the Frog Statue and has to go back to the beginning of the level? Hopefully that one is added in order to enjoy it at superb quality!

This album was updated on 2nd of October, 2023.

Change Log:
This contains the Hurry Up theme which is track 30. It's now in FLAC and there's no vocal at the start of it. Plus it sounds much better. It's also tagged properly.

Last edited:
Things That Never Change be like:

ельцин.gif

This album was updated on 2nd of October, 2023.

Change Log:
This contains the Hurry Up theme which is track 30. It's now in FLAC and there's no vocal at the start of it. Plus it sounds much better. It's also tagged properly.
Sort of late, but thank you! I was looking for it in GSF, but it seems that both rips I found just don't play. I would've been disappointed if even the KH Insider FLAC was of low quality, or also broken somehow.

Back