Versus Original Soundtrack

very nice soundtrack. Though i have never seen this film this music sends chills down my back. One song cleverly features a folk harp, one musical instruments i hardly hear in any music.

Good soundtrack. Great film.

The subtle, yet ominous feel to the music is a great addition to the atmospheric setting in the film.

If you haven't seen the film... shame on you! Ha not really! Just imagine Japanese gangsters in a forest in the middle of nowhere with.. um.. zombies (sort of).

The film is truly awesome. See it!

Thanks a lots !!!!!
I searched this album during years !!!
I finally find it !!! im so happy !
I live in the chinese quarter of Paris (France) and even the chinese could find the album of the movie Versus !

Fast and free , this is paradise !

Thanks a lot !

Gael

A fine piece of proof of Japanese talent within the movie industry to any kind of fan. This movie features a lot of gore and with quite an emotion heavy soundtrack like this backing it up, its clear what made Versus so good.

This is a great album. For those who have not seen the movie, I highly suggest you see it. The music relects the movie greatly.

Also I got a slight sence of Devil May Cry in this movie which made it awesome. Watch some of the action scenes in the movie and you'll see what I mean.

Back