Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (2000)

Definitely has it's high points, however, there are those subpar songs which can be painful to listen to. Unfortunately, the ESRB required censored music, which kind of completely ruins You. Other good songs on the album are Swingin' Utters, the 'hot rod punk' band, and Millencolin, the Swedish pop punk bad.

I've been trying to find Out With The Old (The only song I don't have on the soundtrack) for a while now. Praise the lord that we have this site.

shut your sperm drenched mouth Prince_hakone 89. you are the lousiest speller i have ever cummed upon. you need to stop jacking off during school and listen to your teacher. maybe one day you will know the true meaning of blow.

So, this is a famous game. You know why?
Because all of the music in this game are very good and... There are so many THPS games on PlayStation, but the THPS2 is the best, the best.
I give this album a rating of 10!

shut your sperm drenched mouth Guest. you are the lousiest speller i have ever cummed upon. you need to stop jacking off during school and listen to your teacher. maybe one day you will know the true meaning of blow.

So, this is a famous game. You know why?
Because all of the music in this game are very good and... There are so many THPS games on PlayStation, but the THPS2 is the best, the best.
I give this album a rating of 10!

THANK YOU!!! This was the game of my childhood! I was searching for these tunes all over internet. They are just superb! I just can't thank you enough! Keep it up with the site! Greetings from Romania!

Is anyone else having trouble playing the whole song once downloaded? Once I play them in itunes, I get to a certain point in a song and then it ends and goes to a different song. help please?

It seems that some songs, not all but some, have holes in them at random times and just go dead silent. I hope this gets updated and fixed, because it seems like a real shame to leave these superb songs unfinished...

I really wish I could rate this properly, but as of my writing of this review, literally only 6 of the 15 songs are in good quality.

Asi de from Blood Brothers, Bring The Noise, Evil Eye, Heavy Metal Winners, May 16, and Subcuture, all of the songs in this soundtrack have random large skips in the music, cutting off seconds worth of chunks.

Back