PIKMIN WORLD the original soundtrack of "PIKMIN" (2002)

Pikmin is one of the most innovative and fun games I've played in a while, and the atmospheric ambience of the soundtrack fits in perfectly with the level. From dark, sandy areas with flame spouts to immense challenges, the immersive world of Pikmin would be nothing without a soundtrack which matches what you see perfectly.

Composed by Koji Kondo, the same man who composed the Legend of Zelda and Mario themes, the soundtrack is one of Pikmin's best aspect, and a must-have for any fan.

Pikmin is by far my favorite game series. The entire Pikmin-world is so beautiful and the music only helps to greatly enhance that beauty. Each piece of music fits like a glove with the location.

Now to find the Pikmin 2 soundtrack...

it really is too bad that none of the main songs got into brawl. i would have loved listening to forest navel while hitting kirby with a fan.

on another note, i'd like to request the adition of the pikmin2 soundtrack.

it was a very good game. one star off due to the fact that the player wasn't given a suffishent amount of days requesting pikmin2 soundtrack please?

Pikmin and Pikmin 2 are two of the best games I've ever played. The music is outstanding. I don't see how anyone could dislike these games.

The soundtrack is by Hajime Wakai, not Koji Kondo. Either way it is an excellent soundtrack. It fits the game perfectly and is actually enjoyable to listen to on it's own.

Wow! I'm surprised that you guys had the Pikmin soundtrack! This site is amazing! I was a little upset that Pikmin 2 isn't on here, but the original is just as fun to listen to. I'm also a little surprised that only a few people have written reviews about it. It's such a great game! i've beaten it 100% at least five times! I've beaten Pikmin 2 even more than that. I do hope that Nintendo keeps Pikmin alive the second one was so good I hope they make another one! By another one I don't mean reselling the original one for Wii. That was kinda stupid...but I bought it anyway!

This is probably the most complete soundtrack I've found of what I believe to be one of the greatest games ever made. The quality is impressive as well.

The download all at once was the best pop-up-blocker that I used Ctrl to bypass! I was serching for the last couple of days for this music!

I rate 10/10 because th soundtrack was in high quality and had all the songs, they were clear and it did't take that long to download... now I hope this site has Pikmin 2, from the reviews I'm feeling the answer is no.

some of these songs like forest of hope, make me feel soo relaxed that I almost fall asleep while listening to it. such beautiful songs. hope they have beautiful songs like these and a song by strawberry flower in pikmin 3.

Pikmin 1 is the first game of a unique Franchise (Correct me on that word), Followed by one of the best games in Nintendo history: Pikmin 2, which is embarrassed by the Wii U release: Pikmin 3.

The Soundtrack got better in the 2nd game...But the 3rd game...You understand...

But still the main review: The Pikmin 1 soundtrack (Pikmin Worlds in Japan I believe) is an excellent GameCube game soundtrack despite not pushing the GameCube's limitations the soundtrack is well defined, still the 2nd Pikmin game overthrew Pikmin 1 in ALL possible ways, despite this undertaking Nostalgia kicks in when I hear the peaceful soundtrack followed by the aggressive change of tone when you get near an enemy, I remember that game...Until game errors began to appear (Curse you thunderstorm that knocked out my power about a decade ago!) and therefore gave up on it.

For now...The soundtrack...wi ll forever exist...remindi ng us what Nintendo was in the early 2000s...

Sco re: 9/10
~From ArceusFan2013 "The God of Gaming"~

I love pikmin music so much!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!1111 111111111

Back