Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (N64) (gamerip) (1997)

The music for Mystial Ninja definitely shows that this was a game from Japan, from the heavy use of woodblocks and sitars.

Definitely a one-of-a-kind soundtrack.

yeah i still have this game and even tho it was for the n64 it was a cool game for its time i still play it from time to time its an awlsome game with grate music

Goemon was an Awesome game on the 64
i played it over and over again, it was a fantastic game to play, and the music was cool.
the 2nd mystica ninja game on the 64 was amazing to, went back to the original sidescrolling platformer concept, but this time it was co-op :O
even now i cant get through an entire day without alteast humming part of the soundtrack to this game... kinda sad really, hehehe :p

Well, this was the game that started my love of all things Japanese. I had the import version and got so curious about the language that I went on the first of many Japanese courses. The music seemed so addictive for an N64 game.
Almost 15 years on and I'm still interested in Japan. I went there once with my wife and still keep at a imtermidiate level with the language.
Was such a blast from the past hearing this soundtrack again !

Best video game soundtrack I've ever heard. It literally deserves all the praise it gets. The music took me to a majestic, far-away land as an 8-year-old, and listening to it again brings all those feelings rushing back. Amazing work!!

Thanks so much for this site. If I ever get rich in my life, it will poor unto you guys, for your contribution !! :D (So happy)(Listenin g to:Theme of princess Yuki) ^^,:D!

It's great to be able to listen to this great soundtrack and sfx sound although I would have liked to have been able to hear PLASMA!!.
I've noticed that the sounds of when the characters are on the edge of a platform are missing. Best regards

Back