Castlevania Curse of Darkness Limited Edition Soundtrack Sampler (US) (2005)

HOLY SH** THIS IS EPIC the game is awesome but i still wonder how to the "help" thing that makes u invunerble and its impossible to get to golden bones and i need all evelotions of all innocent devils, good bye now.

The best Castle I ever played, but since I bought Castlevania Lords of Shadow I ask myself if IGA is to much slipped away from his own roots....
A brave man equiped with a whip fighting the forces of evil. Like it was with Castlevania The Adventure or Castlevania X and now with LoS. If we are realistic, there is not much left of that in Curse of Darkness. Except seking revenge for a murdered wife/betroved. (Lords of Shadow is no IGA Game!)

This is an awesome sountrack. Unfortunately, there are 3 songs missing that I was interested in: Infinite Corridor, Garibaldi Courtyard, and Cordova Town.

This game is probably one of the best Castlevania games I've ever played. Have it for the PS2, and while I haven't beaten it yet (I just bought it about three weeks ago), as always, the music is one of the many great things about this game. It's definitely up there in my top 10 Castlevania games, right alongside SoTN, Rondo of Blood (Dracula X in America....but Dracula X pales in comparison to the original RoB, but I digress), Lament of Innocence, and all three DS Castlevania games, as well as the LoS trilogy (which I can't wait for!! :D)

Awesome Game....... Awesome Graphics....... Awesome Music........ Now That's What I Call A True Game, By Konami! Long Live Castlevania Series, Long Live Konami!

Back