Call of Duty 2 (Official Soundtrack) (Xbox 360, Windows) (gamerip) (2005)

This is definitly one of the best and most beautifulest piece of music in game history!! :D

If Beautifulest isn't a word then WHO GIVES A DAMN! haha

From the first time I heard Call Of Duty 2 music I was totally in love with it... Actually, I loved it so much that I played the game a few more times just to hear all the music...

This game was amazing, I have it on Xbox. I personally adore military games (since I'm joining the military and my husband's already in the Armed Forces) and I enjoy playing the games. This game in particular was fun since it made you actually have to think about how to complete your missions while moving at a fast pace. This album is great since I'm happy that I can get the music to one of my favourite games. ^_^

Excellent, Excellent and again Excellent ! The most beautiful sound track ever ! Lovely music ! Love it ! Make me cry ;)))))))))))))))))))))))

This is the most fantastic game I've ever played! (except CoD4 lol) Can some1 tell me what's the name of the exciting music that is played during the intro? :p

The soundtrack is simply the best. Infinity Ward designers aren't making a game, but a playable movie. The soundtrack is what defines Call Of Duty, Call of Duty 2, and Call of Duty 4.

WOW! It was around the best 'album' I've ever heard of, even better than Half-Life 2 (which didn't even have the titles named properly) which is my favourite game and i simply just love it.
Keep up the good work guys!
^___^

XD

v. beautiful. want the next 2 now....
Brothers in arms is a must 2!!!!!! (both)
Fantastic music, most certainly an emotional score.
y can't they play this @ remembrance???????

really wanted the music for so long...so much loved the music that recorded main one...all soundtrack of the call of duty series r must to listen

As a composer, I have the utmost respect for this album. It truly is one of the greatest video game soundtracks, and actually I like this album more than most film scores!

If the music is weak in a game such as Call of Duty, then the whole game will be bad. But this music is amazing and really complements the game.

My favourite track, apart from the menu theme, has to be track 07 - Downtown Sniper - Soviet Tension.

I'm sorry, but is it just me, or does every SINGLE F****N PIECE OF MUSIC FROM A WAR BASED VIDEO GAME HAVE TO HAVE A SONG CALLED "BROTHERS IN ARMS"!?!?!?

The installation music is even better than the menu music. It's like the uncut verion. Amazing melody (simple, but quality)and epic harmony.

The installation music is even better than the menu music. It's like the uncut verion. Amazing melody (simple, but quality)and epic harmony.
I'm sorry, but is it just me, or does every SINGLE F****N PIECE OF MUSIC FROM A WAR BASED VIDEO GAME HAVE TO HAVE A SONG CALLED "BROTHERS IN ARMS"!?!?!

Back