Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater: The First Bite (2004)

Awesome Soundtrack for an awesome game, Metal Gear Solid, Hideo Kojima, Solid Snake, Big Boss(Naked Snake)... oh my god.

I played for very first time Metal Gear, when i was 9 years old, (1990), i mean, 17 years ago.

I still being a big fan of metal gear, i can't wait anymore to put my hands on the Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots.

Hideo Kojima, you're a Genius!

I have practicly put my hands on every Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Game, enjoying the game play, the action, and the MUSIC. Metal Gear Solid 3 boasts one of the greatest sound tracks of all in the saga and in the world of virtual action gaming. Long live METAL GEAR SOLID, and long live KONAMI, with their game making prowess. Outstanding.

omg am i the only chick that playz this game me and my best m8 Argothar are masters @ these games Mr Kojima is a great guy and i cant wait for MGS4 but my fave character dies poor RAIDEN :_(

MAY HE REST IN PEACE

RAIDENS SOUL MAY LIVE ON

STUPID VAMP HE MUST DIE BUT RAIDEN HAS AWESOME SKILL IN THE CYBORG NINJA ATTIRE

MAY RAIDEN REST IN PEACE

THANK YOU MR KOJIMA FOR CREATING A VERY AWESOME CHARACTER

MAY HIS MEMORY OF HIS AWESOMENESS LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS 4 EVER

P.S.
IM A CHICK AND I AM ADDICTED THESE GAMES LOL

OOps i forgot to rate the best game ever on Stealth Action..
i Did finish all of them tho Game cube version of Twin snakes.. and i have to say.. no other team compaires to the original mgs 1 2 3 4 series.
Twin snakes worth it tho aint so bad :D

i could say 20/10

Whoever said Raiden dies...well he doesn't! Have you not watched the end of MGS4!?

And an even bigger clue is that he is in the next Third-Gen installment of the series-Metal Gear Solid Rising!

Great music aswell btw :)

Hello Administrator, there are 6 tracks, please upload last one also.

1 "Snake Eater (Abstracted Camouflage)" (Vocals by Cynthia Harrell) 6:32
2 "Infiltration into the Jungle" 4:13
3 "Escape" 1:59
4 "Chivalry" 3:20
5 "The Treading Behemoth" 2:07
6 "Snake Eater (Japanese Version)" (Vocals by W.A) 5:00

Back