ACE COMBAT 5 THE UNSUNG WAR Original Soundtrack (2004)

If you've never played any ace comba game, you are missing out on so much. the game is great, incredible story line, and with an epic soundtrack to match

The soundtrack seems flawless because I have the game and this site allows us to download music which is not heard in the in-game music player. To be more precise, this game is in my top 3 favorites.

WIth everyone from familiar faces Kobayashi and Nakanishi to The Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra, this was Namco's most expensive soundtrack to date, and it shows. There's variety and quality throughout- cannot recommend enough. Anyone who thinks Orchestras are boring needs to listen to this.
Highlights?
Well if you are unsure, try these for size:
108 First Flight
204 Hrimfaxi
306 White Bird (II)
313 The Unsung War

That should get you started :)

This game is just AWESOME! You guys also have to play "Ace Combat 4 Shattered Skies" It's as good as "Ace Combat 5 The Unsung War", OMG dude, AC 4 also tells the history of the "Yellow Thirteen" O.O A f*ck$ng good Fighter Pilot! He got an "yellow" Su-37 Terminator with a large number "013" on the side of his plane! OMG I'll never forget this!

i also beat the game this game was one of the best games i ever play with a dam good story line man the music got me feeling the chills on the last level man fantastic

It´s the best of all soundtracks in the ace combat series, if put this musics on a movie i´m sure that will win an oscar.

i have played this game for years and let me say this soundtrack is what got me into classical music and i now play the cello due to the influence of this music

Ive been wanting this since I played the game a few years ago and now I finaly found it!!! One of my fav games of all time and fav soundtrack. :)

I liked it, very nice music, very well performed, very well introduced with the game.
The Warsaw Philharmonic was definitely worth the money for this game, I mean it was great.
First Flight
Hrimfaxi
Ice Cage
Unsung War
And several others are certainly nice to listen too, that may even be an understatement

The Arcade music was also done quite well too

This score is maybe the best of the Ace Combat series to me. And I love the games too!

Metal Gear Solid scores are my favorites but Ace Combat OST are very amazing.

I hope the next game would come to the PS3

for me, this is the best episode! i love this one more than the belkan wars. the unsung war is a truly masterpiece. the story line, the soundtrack, the action in this game, breathless! if any of you never play this game, play it! you will know why so many of others recommended to play this game.

simply breathtaking!

Ace Combat Zero, and Ace Combat Five: Unsung War/Squadron Leader.

Hm. Epic, epic win. Zero is prequel to 5, so more spic. But in zero you can choose special weapons. Eat my ECMP!

I use this all of the time to illustrate scenes in movies directed by Micheal Bay. He needs to hire a better conductor for his music like Kobayashi and Nakanishi. They can make some awesome music. I also saw that the unsung war song is on the top most cinematic music.

Keep it up Keiki! However he kinda killed it with assault horizon.

AC5 was indeed a great game, loved the storyline especially. Wished that u could choose your sp weapons for your plane instead of having it being assigned that specific plane already. Most memorable mission overall: ”Journey Home”.

Es el mejor juego que jugué hasta ahora tiene muy lindas canciones la que me gustan más son:
Ice Cage y Blurry
Pero en el ace combat Zero las últimas canciones son muy lindas

Back