Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction Original Soundtrack From The LucasArts Videogame (2004)

This music is some of the best game music ever. I have the mercenaries game i always wanted the music...well now i can! Micheal Giacchino (dunno how spell it) makes amazing music.

The game has some really good music to it. A lot of it is better or only is good when you have played/are playing the game, but I found tracks 6,10, and 11 to be great after not playing this game for years!

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR ALLOWING ME TO GET THIS ALBUM! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

As said above, is one of the best, if the the best game soundtracks out there.

Michael Giacchino is the best composer of his day - thanks for giving me the chance to listen to his excellent soundtrack (yes, I have played the game; and spent countless hours trying to find the soundtrack online).

One of the best games i loved, and this is the best soundtrack out there as said already, can't wait for Mercenaries 2

This is by far one of the best open world games ever made. I've spent countless hours on it, and the music is what kept it interesting. My favorite of the tracks are 1, 7, 11, and 12. I think those four are the most recognizable from the game as well.

Back