AGB Test Program (GBA) (gamerip) (2001)

Some tracks in this album are 0 seconds long and don't play at all. Dr. Mario & Puzzle League, Kuru Kuru Kururin, and Kururin Paradise have the same issue. A couple tracks in this album work fine, but the other albums don't play at all.

Some tracks in this album are 0 seconds long and don't play at all. Dr. Mario & Puzzle League, Kuru Kuru Kururin, and Kururin Paradise have the same issue. A couple tracks in this album work fine, but the other albums don't play at all.
I have noticed this issue and have no idea what caused it, I thought it was a site bug so I waited it out. It's still happening so I've re-rendered MP3 entirely and re-submitted. Thank you.

Last edited:
This album was updated on 9th of April, 2024.

Change Log:
Some MP3 tracks were broken, and did not play. Re-rendered.

Wario track can be found in prototype of Grand Theft Auto III by Crawfish Interactive and in Zidane Football Generation 2002: https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/zidane-football-generation-2002-2002-gba

Maybe, upcoming Shantae Advance: Risky Revolution had this track as unused music, due this is last game which used MusicPlayer2000 (Sappy) sound driver.
wait the LRG version has MP2k?? i was not expecting that. an early prototype from like 2004 or so had music in the Paragon Five engine, it was likely a placeholder because the engine was not very good, but still

Last edited:
Back